Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My honey and my babe on 8th of October


Hi! am just a beginner blogger. i decided to start my blog on my Nth birthdate, 8th of October.

I spent my day with my 7-month old baby boy and it was really difficult yet very satisfying. I really felt good to have a little bonding with my firstborn child. My wife needed to report for work and unfortunately we don't have her yaya and all the stuff to watch my boy was in my hands.

Gigs, laughs and smiles all wear by my cutee boy... twice he had a uhuhuhuh and good it was when i started changing his diapers... one in early morning and second four hours after. I kept talking to my boy and had a story telling eventhough he seemed to listen without understanding. That was almost half the day before my sister came over to assist me and I thank God coz it was indeed a happy moments for both me and my kid.

Then, came the night , my loving wife went home with a surprise .... not forgetting that it was once in a lifetime Nth bday of mine .. handing a kiss of greeting with lovepalooza favepizza.

How sweet life is, indeed, with an active child and a loving wife!!!

No comments: